1. Do you have my date available?
Email or call for The Savoy Opera House for availability.
2. How many people can the space hold? Is that number seated or standing?
For standing/ cocktail events we can accommodate up to 500 guests, for a seated plated meal we can accommodate 350.
3. What is the fee for renting the space?
Our site fee is $750.00 for Friday- Saturday, and $500.00 for events Sunday-Thursday.
4. What exactly does this fee include?
All Linen, Service Staff, Cash Bar, Bartender, Tables, Chairs, Set-up/Break down, 1500 sq ft Dance floor, Stage, Microphone, Podium, Sound System, Glassware, Chinaware, Silverware.
5. What is excluded from the rental fee?
DJ, Cake, Flowers and Chair Covers.
6. How many hours does the rental rate include?
7. How much is an additional hour?
8. Can I use any vendor or do you have list of preferred vendors?
You may use any vendors you like! We are happy to refer vendors to you, but we will always allow you the flexibility to bring in vendors that you prefer.
9. Do you do all set up and tear down of items you provide?
10. If we have an outdoor element do you provide a back-up location if the weather is bad?
11. Are there any restrictions on use of the space?
12. Are there restrictions on photography or videography?
13. Are there any noise restrictions?
14. Do I need to get any permits or insurance for the wedding?
15. Is there a bridal room and a groom’s suite?
Bridal Room Only.
16. How much is the deposit?
We require a $1000.00 deposit, which will be applied to your final balance.
17. What is your policy on alcohol in your venue?
Due to our liquor licensing, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased and served from the Savoy Opera House only.
18. When is the balance due?
10 days prior to event date.
19. What forms of payment do you take?
Cash, Check, Debit and all major credit cards- VISA, AMEX, DISCOVER, MASTERCARD.
20. What is your cancellation policy?
90 days with written notice to receive ½ of your deposit back. Entire deposit is forfeited if cancellation occurs with less than 90 days notice.
21. Do you allow outside catering?
We do allow outside catering from licensed and insured vendors, please contact the event coordinator for more information and pricing.
22. Does Pinnacle Peak provide the food for events held at the Savoy Opera House?
No, the Savoy Opera House features its own in-house executive chef and kitchen staff which freshly prepare all food in-house.